- Manage and operate Logistics dept
- Follow up with shipping lines and airlines for operational issues
- Planning on innovation activities
- Preparing reports for statistics Department and Customs
- Following payments to customs, agents, forwarders and trucking company
- Coordinating daily with internal departments (Planning and Stock) to prepare and organize shipments.
- More detail in the interview
• Responsible for supervising warehouse operation managed by 3PL provider or own team operator to ensure the smooth functioning of daily warehouse activities.
• Manage regularity shipment arrival schedules monitoring import shipment forwarders delivery schedules to warehouse.
• Take full ownership to manage 3PL or own team of receiving, matching, and packing operations to process timely meet shipments daily dispatching schedules.
• Generate daily stock cycle count documents and perform discrepancy reconciliation of stock count items by end of working day.
• Collaborate with procurement business units to manage stock products quality and manage inventory stock items location efficiency.
• Responsible for warehouse operation processes and system management trainings to 3PL staffs and perform periodical job skills competency assessment review.
• Responsible for sourcing and procure of operation tools, equipment and maintain shipment packaging materials inventory.
• Support develops warehouse layout design and including storage shelves, working stations and other working tools physical setting.
• Perform effective work flow coordination with shipping division and other functional divisions to synchronize business services deliver to customer in optimum manner.
• Carry out details investigation together with 3PL operation management team for warehouse operation discrepancy and provide corrective measures.
• Responsible for warehouse operation performance KPIs targets are consistently achieved and prepare data to support management reports.
• Manage distribution performance and ensure shipment delivery document is properly acknowledged and accounted.
• Responsible for verifying daily warehouse operation status in both system and physical till shipments dispatched.
• Constantly seek improvement initiatives to enhance day-to-day warehouse operation effectiveness and staffs productivities.
•Managing Facebook fan page by updating the related news or information every day, 3 times a day•Monitoring all movement in fan page such as greeting, inquiry or comment•Answering questions from members over a Fanpage and ask for the correct answers from clients if needed•Creating a mini productive activities to increase engagement from fans•Able to develop content and analysis data•Creating Social Media Marketing report monthly•Able to plan Digital Marketing strategy and work productively in a team.
Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.Define project scope, goals and deliverable that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle.Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.Track project milestones and deliverable. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.Create a recommendations report in order to identify successful a
"• Conduct marketing of Japanese petrochemical products for export and domestic• Marketing of industry gases produced by reputable gas producers in Vietnam to Japanese customer in Vietnam• Liason activities between oil & gas companies in Vietnam and ITOCHU’s Regional and Head Quarter to facilitate their international trading and investment activities• Periodical market research of oil, gas and petrochemical industries to report to our customers in Japan and overseas.Main partner is all Petrochemical company in Vietnam such as Exxon, PTT, ShellNo sub-ordinate"
Chúng tôi có nhiều thông tin tuyển dụng chưa công khai, vì vậy, vui lòng đăng ký thành viên. Đối với người không có thời gian, vui lòng gửi bản lý lịch trước tiên. Nhân viên tư vấn của công ty chúng tôi sẽ tiến hành chuyển việc, tìm việc thích hợp nhất cho nghề nghiệp của các bạn.