• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow
management reporting for submission to HQ in France.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project
teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management
agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
●To build up the customer network and develop qualified customer (Utility and Industrial).
●To update and share market situation and competitors activities.
●To identify opportunities to achieve sales plan.
●To perform calculation for quotation.
●To perform the contract negotiate and implementation.
●To provide technical and non-technical support and services to customer regarding the use, operation, maintenance of equipment.
●To coordinate with technical engineer to diagnose problem with installed equipment, project manager and site visit.
●Other assignments that the Sales Manager/Director may request from time to time.
●Responsible for commercial part of trading contract.
● Responsible for oversea sales: contact with Oversea Customer to deal with Quotation, PO and Contract.
●Follow PO’s status: delivery time, shipping documents, payment.
●Other requirement from Sales Manager
●Make the plan to promote their products and expand their business
●Analyze the local market
●Make the survey and compile the data to analyze the local market
●Manage the marketing staff to work effectively
●Corporate with sales team to make business big
●Responsible for Productivity and Quality improvement
●Solute the wrong matter of production
●Perform periodically customer Audit, Internal audit, Process audit
●Quality system standard set up and coordination (ISO).
●Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
●Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood.
●Responsible for Customer complaint and Counter measure in technical problem.
● Responsible for Process and Product improvement.
●Train and manage staff (about 40people)
●Make the report related to quality to Japanese QC manager
1/Calculation of production cost (for present & new products)
●Grips all production processes
●Calculate production cost to make a costing sheet
●Liaison, communication with available suppliers to have correct data for calculation & making quotation
●All sales are recorded
2/Take care of present customers
●Take care of, correspond to present customers to achieve their satisfaction
●Respond customer’s questions about inventory, delivery date; Leadtime
●Handle cost matters (cost down, engineering evaluation…)
●Handle audits (internal & outside audit, online meeting…. )
●Control progresses like trial operation, sample submission, in-process investigation, Headquarter’s audits….
●Keep working with the Headquarter
●Grips requirements that defined in such document like TS (Requirement for Technical Study), RFT (Request for Tools), which belongs to the management system GEOS being applied by EVN)
●Grips the requirement for samples, molds.
Chúng tôi có nhiều thông tin tuyển dụng chưa công khai, vì vậy, vui lòng đăng ký thành viên. Đối với người không có thời gian, vui lòng gửi bản lý lịch trước tiên. Nhân viên tư vấn của công ty chúng tôi sẽ tiến hành chuyển việc, tìm việc thích hợp nhất cho nghề nghiệp của các bạn.