●Maintaining Financial Systems
●Prepare monthly Trial Balance, P/L and Balance Sheet
●Cost control & prevention of Profit leaks
●Make payment to vendors. Verification of purchase documents.
●Document control (vouchers, invoices, receipt & payment voucher etc).
●Working with Tax Officials./ Inspection Officials, Finance Officials, Trade officials, Statistic Officials.
● Maintain sash and bank accounts.
●Prepare and monitor budget. Prepare cash flow.
● Stock accounting and balancing
● Monthly Quarterly, Yearly Audit stock
●Bank negotiation of export documents.
●Debtors & Creditors Management.
● Filling VAT and other returns and claim VAT at appropriate time.
●Maintains positive colleague interactions with good working relationship
● Personal Income Tax, Turn Over, Export, Domestic Sale, Stock, Production report to Tax Dept.
● Social Insurance, Health Insurance Report and claim for employee.
● Provides sufficient training and development opportunities to ensure employees are confident, well trained and professionally equipment to deal with the demands of their function.
1. Build up team, control all Accounting & Finance function and all concerned Tax compliance.
2. Monthly closing and budget management.
3. Report the result to top management.
4. Accomplishes accounting human resource objective by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; communicating job experiences; planning, monitoring, appraising, job contribution recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures
5. Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews;implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards: resolving problems:
identifying system improvement
6. Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirement; investing excess funds
7. Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers
8. Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions
9. Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors
10. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
11. Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls
12. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
※ Factory set-up
1.Plan and recruit key team for factory
2.Conduct Offer Letter, Labor contracts, Employee’s probation evaluation,...
3.Deal with Social Insurance issues for factory’s staffs
4. Conduct, develop and implement HR strategies, internal policies, HR manuals, to be in line with the Factory’s strategies and values.
5.Support HR Asst GM to build up factory's salary structure, KPI for factory and manage performance review system
6. Managing Recruitment activities, Training & Development, C&B, Employee Relations, Environment, Health and Safety ( for detailed requirements please see attached file)
7.Ensure all factory policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure managers, GM, SGM, BOD are up to date with changes to any policies
8.Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and factory knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow
management reporting for submission to HQ in France.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project
teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management
agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
promote Non-Japanese corporate business including top tier Vietnamese enterprises, big multinational companies and banking institutions in order to contribute development of Vietnam and to achieve the set profit target of department, manage good relationship with existing customers and develop relationship with the potential ones,monitor creditability for existing customers.
- Business consultant : provide Vietnamese law and labor issue to clients
For example, getting workpermit and visa, company license, PIT
- Accounting & Tax consultant : provide accounting and tax, payroll outsourcing to clients
Prepare report to client every month, half Fiscal year, Fiscal year
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the operations, financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly financial information.
• Liaise with tax agent on corporate tax issue.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborate with the finance department to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Respond to inquiries from Business Unit Managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
• Provide financial analytical skills on finance result to all departments.
• Work with auditor to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
• Responsible of full spectrum of AP/GL and full set of accounts.
• Overseeing the day-to-day HR and IT function and processes
• Overseeing the administration of Payroll, staff benefits and welfare activities
• Work closely with Department Heads on manpower and recruitment needs.
• Correspond with Government Authorities
• Initiate and lead the company events
Register now and get personalized job notifications and career advice from our consultants. If you don't have time to fill out a registration form, please send us your resume directly by attaching it online.