Chi tiết tuyển dụng
|Nghề nghiệp||[HANOI] Finance & HR Manager|
|Nội dung công việc||
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the operations, financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly financial information.
• Liaise with tax agent on corporate tax issue.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborate with the finance department to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Respond to inquiries from Business Unit Managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
• Provide financial analytical skills on finance result to all departments.
• Work with auditor to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
• Responsible of full spectrum of AP/GL and full set of accounts.
• Overseeing the day-to-day HR and IT function and processes
• Overseeing the administration of Payroll, staff benefits and welfare activities
• Work closely with Department Heads on manpower and recruitment needs.
• Correspond with Government Authorities
• Initiate and lead the company events
|Tiền lương||Negotiation (USD)|
|Nơi làm việc||Hanoi|
|Các loại bảo hiểm|
|Các loại phụ cấp|
|Ngày nghỉ và kỳ nghỉ|
|Ngành nghề kinh doanh||
the leading manufacturer and distributor of standard components of Press Die, Plastic Mold and Factory Automation products, and is world renowned for its wide variety, fast delivery, quality and low prices. Over the past decade we have developed an exceptionally strong presence and track record in Singapore and within South East Asia region and we are continuing to grow at a very rapid pace.|
As a company whose competence is in enabling customers to enjoy Just-In-Time components procurement, supply chain strategy is a core of our business. In order to support rapid and aggressive expansion, we are looking for talented and dynamic professionals to join us for the following position.
|Kinh nghiệm công việc cần thiết||
• Candidate must have at least a Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification|
• Five to seven years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
• Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task in fast pace environment.
• Meticulous/organized/committed/hardworking and good team player.
• Possess positive attitude when in face of challenges.
• Able to handle pressure and work within tight deadline. The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to performance. An employee will required to follow any other job-related duties required by the Managing Director